When combined with different reticles, accessories, micrometer eyepieces or microscope systems,
it can be used for measuring the imaging quality and focus of lens and other optical systems or
for checking the uniformity of optical glasses.
1) Used as the tool for installing, correcting, adjusting and checking optical measuring instruments.
2) When equipped with dedicated ranging reticle (bolo-oard) and micrometer eyepieces,it is
able to measure distances, and when using Bolo-board, able to measure the focus of lens.
3) When equipped with various detectability plates and microscopes, it can be used for
measuring the detectability of photographic lens or microscopes.
4) When equipped with star point board and microscopes, it can be used for checking the
imaging quality of lens or other devices.
5) When equipped with special flat mirrors and micrometer eyepieces, it can also be used
for measuring the linearity of rails and large surfaces.
Main Technical Parameters of Tubes:
Tube length: 520mm
Tube focus: 420mm
Tube Aperture: 55mm
Angle of field of view: 10°20
Accuracy(Reticle’s division value): 30"
The shortest target of the level tube: 2m
The far target: ∞
Power supply for tube: 4.5~6V,2.1W
Switch power: 1~10A
Lighting source: cold light (with adjustable intensity