One-man measurement made simple with superior auto-tracking performance for all job conditions.
The SX robotic total station combines the latest in tracking, motorized turning, angle accuracy, and software technology providing powerful and easy-to-use “one-man” operation.
Its advanced laser measurement and image processing technologies provide extremely reliable auto-tracking capability, even in dense woods or dim conditions. Point the SX in the general direction of the prism, press the trigger key, and the SX automatically points to the prism center enabling even a beginner to rapidly take accurate measurements.
Key SX features include:
- Superior Auto-Tracking Technology
- On-Board Windows® CE.6.0 with Magnet™ Field
- Fast and Powerful RED-Tech advanced reflectorless measurement
- Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication
- TSshield security, tracking, and remote diagnostic support
- Advanced Angle Measurement System