HT-225Q Digital Concrete Hammer is a high-tech product, especially designed for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive
strength component in construct projects.
● Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method (JGJ/T23-2011). And ASTM C805, EN 12504
● Automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement.
● Using sensitive operation touch keys. The keys are not easy to aging.
● Integrated wireless structure of the test hammer host and the displayer part. Easy to carry and make work efficient.
● The instrument is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which can operate continuously for more than 10 hours
● HT-225Q test hammer
● USB communication cable
● Software disc
● Carrying case
● Charger 5v 1A